New here. Hoping to lose some baby weight

staarz21
staarz21 Posts: 3
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,

I'm Jessica and I just had my second son 3 1/2 months ago. My first son is 5 years old and I was able to lose almost 70 lbs to get back to 115. I am hoping to be able to lose the last little bit of weight I have now from my second. So far i am stuck with the last 9 lbs and have been for the last two months. I am going to try something new by tracking what I eat and how many calories I burn with exercising. Hopefully this will help me keep my motivation up to continue on!

Replies

• Hi!

Welcome!

This site definitely helps! You get examples of meal choices, effective tips on exercising, and the support from others on the same journey as yourself, which is to lose weight.
    You may find some tips on MFP that may help you lose the last bit of weight you are trying to lose.

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it.
  • Lisamarie7574
    Lisamarie7574 Posts: 70 Member
    Hey Jessica,

I'm Lisa - nice to meet you!. Welcome to MFP! I think you'll really enjoy tracking your food and keeping a "food diary" on here - I signed on originally just because I heard that keeping a food diary simply makes you aware of what you're eating and you end up eating better. (Which I totally am now!) And my diet TOTALLY needed revamping! Then I decided to try to drop some pounds with it, because although I'm not terribly above my pre-pregnancy weight, I could still stand to drop about 10lbs total. I've lost about 6 so far.....and I just have to tell you to hang in there....because what I've learned from here is that for those of us trying to drop 10-12 lbs or less, it takes longer and is a bit harder it seems than those who are trying to lose upwards of 15-20lbs or more.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy it on here!
    :) Lisa
This discussion has been closed.