Sugar Goal

Options
OK so I pretty much go over my sugar recommendation everyday on here, unless I had a ridiculous amount of physical activity that day. I haven't been worrying about it much because it isn't an obscene amount and I am hypoglycemic to begin with. What I have been trying to figure out is if there is a way to fix that amount so that it knows to allow me more. If not I can continue to ignore it.

Replies

• monica208
    Options
    I doNt know but I always go over mine also. I can eat a cup of grapes and that puts me over my sugars. I think it has the sugar goal way too low
  • Nikayla11209
    Options
    If you go to goals, custom you can change the amount. :)
  • emseigle
    Options
    Thanks Nik! I just fixed it. If I stayed under 27g like it was telling me to I would crash and burn by lunch time. I don't eat tons of sugar. No soda, very little alcohol and sweets. I do need carbs though and unfortunately with carbs, complex or not comes sugar. Hell my high fiber oatmeal and plain Greek yogurt could throw me over before I'm done breakfast so it was irking me. I just had all my bloodwork done last week and everything but iron was on point so I know I haven't been over consuming.
  • Nikayla11209
    Options
    Your welcome! :D I am the same way, fruit (and other naturally occurring sugars) throws me over so much, but I like to think that the only stuff that matters is the added sugar, maybe I am wrong here but thats just how I look at it :)