Minnesota People

Options
How many people here on MFP are from Minnesota?

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I am from there. I just don't live there any more. :cry:
  • Kristyb1010
    Options
    I'm from MN. Originally St. Cloud area, but in Edina/Bloomington now. Where are you from? Feel free to friend me - same to anyone else, MN or not!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Up in Mid/Northern Minnesota.
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm a MN person. and tonight that gets a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! snow, snow, snow....
    you can friend me too.:smile: I'm not usually grumpy about anything (except a winter that seems like it will never end.)
  • x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me too! This winter isn't very fun... Last week was an amazing tease!!!!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Live in Windom
  • nukehiker
    Options
    I was born in Duluth. but we moved to the Crystal / New Hope area of Minneapolis when I was about 5. Now I live near Columbus Ohio
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a MN native too! I was born & raised in St. Cloud, but now I'm living in the Twin Cities. Great to see other MN peeps on here!
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    From West Central MN and ready for spring! Glad to see everyone else from MN on here! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Yes last week was a BIG tease to nice weather, now its just yucky out there. All I know is next year we will have a snow blower!!! :happy: Cause we dont now and its not fun shoveling (well I guess I have only done it once, thanks to my hubby)
  • deenie169
    deenie169 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm from Saint Paul and I LOVE this time of year...rain and ALL!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Minnestoa, but I'm headed there (Minneapolis) on Sunday for work. Glad I looked at this thread so I know how to pack. I'm from Texas, and it's been hotter than the hinges on the gates of Hell down here, so I'm looking forward to some cooler weather.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Minnestoa, but I'm headed there (Minneapolis) on Sunday for work. Glad I looked at this thread so I know how to pack. I'm from Texas, and it's been hotter than the hinges on the gates of Hell down here, so I'm looking forward to some cooler weather.

Ahh this thread is from Janurary. Right now its been mild and rainy. Think like the Pacific Northwest and you would be on the right tract.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not 90+ degrees and horribly dry, it's all good.

Until last night, I think it had not rained in Central Texas since roughly 1979.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Oh me... I live here and ya the rain is about killing my mood!