NSV..

Options
I just started here on mfp last thursday..and I already noticed a difference in the choices I make. I was with my friends and they wanted to go to Dunkin Donuts and so we went and I LOVE dunkins. But.. I actually went into Dunkins.. and didnt get anything! Also, today I was at a basketball game and all the people I went with were getting candy and soda at the concession..and I was content with just my water! Maybe this isn't that big of a deal.. but I would normally never turn down things like this!

Replies

• Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That's a positive change!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You should be so proud! Huge deal! :)
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Definitely a HUGE success!! It will get easier and easier as you go!! Good for you!:)
  • theidarisafa
    Options
    I had some mcd's today.

I felt horrible for eating it and the after effects of eating it were also not so pleasant.

When you give your body the good stuff and cut out the bad, it doesn't want to deal with the bad stuff anymore.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I had some mcd's today.

I felt horrible for eating it and the after effects of eating it were also not so pleasant.

When you give your body the good stuff and cut out the bad, it doesn't want to deal with the bad stuff anymore.

SO TRUE - I had a night last week where I ate at TGI Fridays, all junk, and part of an appetizer, and some bites of dessert, let me just say that night and the next day my body was retaliating!

So man, good for you for not giving in!! That is awesome :)
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! :D
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! :D
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's a great thing! I'm still struggling with that a little but it's getting easier. So, good job and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!