Hello, new here..

Options
I just followed my sister here. We both have a lot to lose. I have been fortunate enough to have had medical help through treatments for an illness to help me drop 50lbs but since stopping the treatment a month ago I have gained 8lbs back. No thank you!! I do not want to get back into my fat jeans. I have gone down three sizes and sure do not want to ever go back up. Being healthy is my reason and feeling younger and more energetic is my goal. I hope I can be of support for those of you here and I know that you will be supportive of me ..at least I am pretty sure of it. :wink:

Replies

• Lizzie08
    Lizzie08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your 50lbs... The support here is great and the message boards are are full of great info and motivation...
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Welcome, Congratulations and Good Luck. Make thos lifestyle changes and commit to it and hopefully go down a few more sizes!
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to MFP as well, and I look forward to a wonderful experience of keeping each other encouraged throughout this weight loss journey! Stay blessed!~smile