Viva Las Vegas.

Options
Are there any Las Vegas folks out there? I would love to know how you are all doing. With all the access we have to food and drinks it can sometimes be hard. How do you do it? Hit me back.......

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Sorry not from Las Vegas but have to say Hi, and yes it must be hard there. I am from Sydney Australia, and we went to Las Vegas about 4 years ago. Loved it, we hope to return after my daughter turns 21. Have a great day.
  • 702GRACECITY
    Options
    Hello & Welcome to MFP!!! I Live in Henderson, NV in Whitney Ranch, by Central Christian Church/Galleria Mall/Sunset Station Area!!! Where abouts in Vegas are you? I agree w/this Town being 24/7 It IS Super Hard to Resist all this Town has to offer Food & Drink-Wise!!! MFP has been a HUGE Support w/both my Dieting & Exercising, but ive ben dying to meet some Locals on here for some Local Support!!! I Started Tues 1/25/11, w/having to loose a total of 132-Pounds, ive lost 16-Pounds so Far!!! Please feel free to "Add Me" as a Friend on here!!! Thanks, GL, & GOD Bless!!!!!
  • lasvegasdiva
    Options
    Hello! I am a local as well, just joined on yesterday and hoping to keep up a good, consistant momentum! Would love to stay in touch, hit me back!
  • LCardo24
    Options
    Not from Vegas, but I feel extra stress about my weight/appearance every time I hit the town out there! Can only imagine how hard it would be to live there. Good luck with the self discipline and weight loss. This site seems like a good place to start. I'm new as well, and so far I'm getting a lot out of it :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Not from vegas anymore,go back every year to see family.
    me and my hubby are bouncing around the idea of going back when the if the econmy there gets a little better