New and Need Friends

Options
Hi there MFP! I'm pretty new around here and I'm really struggling to get on my weightloss bandwagon and I need some friends to help me along the way! I have over 50 lbs to lose and I really want to get this started! Add me if you want a buddy and want to motivate each other! :D

Replies

• iamgill
    iamgill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there,I'm pretty new to this myself,but I would be happy to help you reach your goal!I'm sure you will have lot's of friends soon as they're all very good on here. So, if you want me as a friend,will be glad to give you some support.
  • befitcoachuk
    befitcoachuk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome both :smile: I have been on mfp for about 6-7 weeks now. It is a really good site and there is always lots of support when you need it. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like - I am always happy to help with a few motivational comments :happy:
  • ShonzG
    ShonzG Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! So far so good - I'm really enjoying how I feel with just a couple of kilos off! Good luck with everything.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.

Shonz
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. This is my 5th week on here and I love it. Great people, great helps, and great motivation are all found on here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. And best wishes on your new journey. Have a great week :).
  • kkyishkkii
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to the family :flowerforyou:
  • cikjijah
    cikjijah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi....i'm a new one too... :)..this is my 2nd week....feel free to add me.. ^_^