A Step in the Right Direction, at least

Options
LadyZen
LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
Well, I'm stuck at just 6 lbs. However, I just went for a stress test (orders from the family doc due to a low heart rate), and it turned out just fine. The doctor and nurses kept saying how well I did over and over again. It took 11 minutes to get my :heart: up to 160 (I honestly don't know what that means though). That incline about killed me though!! I was running AND hanging on for dear life!!:bigsmile: They also said that the elliptical has really paid off. Yea me:happy: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." That #@$! scale has got to move sometime soon!! Have a great day all:drinker:

Replies

• LadyZen
    Options
    Well, I'm stuck at just 6 lbs. However, I just went for a stress test (orders from the family doc due to a low heart rate), and it turned out just fine. The doctor and nurses kept saying how well I did over and over again. It took 11 minutes to get my :heart: up to 160 (I honestly don't know what that means though). That incline about killed me though!! I was running AND hanging on for dear life!!:bigsmile: They also said that the elliptical has really paid off. Yea me:happy: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." That #@$! scale has got to move sometime soon!! Have a great day all:drinker:
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Options
    Am stuck at 4 lbs too. :cry:
    Still hanging on. 10 days to go home n go shopping for clothes.. CLOTHES!!! OMG! I am awaiting a miracle to happen in these 10 days.
    Eating nutritious n drinking green tea. Added a new ticker. I Quit on Coffee. :tongue:
  • LadyZen
    Options
    This weekend I'm going clothes shopping a little bit, too. We're going to Chicago for a few days as a family vacation next week. Thank goodness the hotel has an elliptical machine.:happy: I tried to quit coffee, but I like it too much, and it does help with keeping me more satisfied in the mornings.
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    just watch girls when your body does desides to loose next, it will be a few pounds.

i'm like that, don't loose anything for ages then suddenly loose 2lb

:yawn: body is a funny thing, well mine is :laugh:
  • LadyZen
    Options
    Why does it have to be sooooo moody like that, you know:laugh: It only wants to move when it wants to...well I want it to move now!!! Patience... Patience...OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (sitting in my yoga stance, humming.):laugh: