turbo jam

Options
i just ordered this video, i haven't received it yet though.

anyone doing this? can i get some feed back on this work out?

Replies

• amandaj81
    amandaj81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So hows it going with the turbo jam ? I was thinking about getting them. Please let me know what you think
    Thanks
  • Sariah07
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Jam on and off for a 2 years (on and off meaning I had a baby in between). I just love them!!
    I'm so addicted to them that I bought the entire collection!! I'm now just waiting on my doctors ok to get back it, I can't wait!!
  • sdouglas
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. I have all of the DVD's- they are great. There is one called Totally Tubular-Great resistance workout.
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi phatpnai
    I got a heart rate monitor watch that calculates calories burned and when I do the Cardio Party I burn between 500 - 650 calories depending on my energy level and intensity. I don't remember how many with the turbo sculpt, I'll let you know next time I do it. Do you have the 30 minute Fat Blaster? I love that one, and burn over 500 calories in just 30 mins!
    :flowerforyou:
    Megan
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    It's so cool to find people who love Turbo Jam as much as I do.
    I've been doing Turbo jam for about 2 years (on and off) and I can't get enough of Cardio Mix 3. It is the best cardio mix workout by far. I need to buy a heart rate monitor to calculate how many calories I'm burning because I'm sure it's much more than the 460 ish calories this site suggests.
    To all the people just starting out, don't get discouraged by how quick the moves are, just keep moving and before long you'll be shaking those hips and punching all at the same time!
    Can't wait for Cardio Mix 4!!!!
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have to admit...when I first got Turbo, I think I gave up around Christmas time.. :embarassed: too many cookies for me! lol. But after the holidays I hopped on the scale and almost cried! I started doing Turbo again and dropped back down to what I normally weighed before in no time! I think I am ADDICTED to it! I feel so much better now that I do my workouts regularly, Turbo gives me so much energy! I can't imagine letting myself go again.

But I do have a question..I only have the first two sets of videos and I really want to get the rest but I'll have to do it one at a time. Does anyone recommend any of them over the others? I saw that there are live videos and I thought they looked really fun, but the Get on the Ball workouts seem to be really effective! And theres one more, I don't remember what its called but I know theres a workout called booty something or other and my booty definatly needs some Turbo! :laugh: So many decisions, I just can't pick between them! Lol, If anyone has any opinions please let me know! Thanks!
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Well I got two new Turbo Jam workout sets and they are both awesome!

I got Turbo Jam Live and Get on the Ball and the Ball workouts KILL me! :noway: If you are advanced and need a challenge, they are it!!! Get on the Ball comes with Total Body Blast and Kickin' Core. I got through the Kickin Core workout (barely), but the Total Body Blast I only made it half way through (I wasn't feeling very good that day. :embarassed: ) The whole workout is intervals of standing cardio and ab work sitting on the Ball. You wouldn't think that a light Ball would add SO much intensity!

The Turbo Jam Live workouts are only a half an hour, but great cardio. This set comes with Cardio Party Remix and Booty Sculpt + Abs. She gets a little more dancey in these ones so, for me, they are a lot of fun! :bigsmile:

I just thought if there were any other Turbo fans on here, they might like to know what these new workouts were like! Any other questions about them, I'd be happy to answer. :flowerforyou: