What do you do AFTER you've done the 30 day shred to maintai

Options
Haha, just in case I get that far - or rather WHEN I get that far - what do you then move onto once you've finished the 30 day shred? If you continue with the Shred (but every other day or something) do you continue to lose weight??

Replies

• Janice1968
    Options
    30 day shred?
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am mixing it up with other Jillian dvds. I have ban fat boost motabolism and no more trouble zones. Both of those are longer so I use the 30 day shred when I am shorter on time.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Keep doing it. You can alternate it with some other DVDs you like. Jillian's other DVDs are great!
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Oh, I'm watching this thread with interest. I finished the 30DS today and was planning on keeping it up 2/4 times a week mixed with yoga meltdown and some others - I've still got a fair bit to lose so hope it works!
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My Mom asked my sister this one day...to which my sister replied "gain all the weight back and start over again?"...lol...I'm in the middle of doing the Shred right now. I'm thinking once the 30 Days are up, I'm going to start over...but instead of doing Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days etc etc etc...I'm just going to alternate and do a different level each day.
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30 Day Shred and am now doing the 30 Day Slim Down which incorporates JM's 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones & Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD's. It's been a good challenge so far!
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Just finished the Shred as well.. Love it.. And will probably still use it.. Looking into 6week 6 pack or No More Trouble Zones..
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    When I get done I'm hoping to take on a harder challenge and maybe do p 90x
  • poarche
    poarche Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wht i have come to realize is that i get bored easily. so, after i finish or accomplish one i need to move on to something new. find another program that equals the challenge there.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Mix it up with other DVDs. Do the 30 DS levels out of order. I'm doing 30 DS and Shred it with weights right now. I can't wait for her new DVD to come out!
  • jroulo
    jroulo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Someone suggested doing levels 1 and 2 together as a 40 minute session. I tried it on Saturday. It worked pretty well by skipping the cooldown of level one and fast forwarding through the warmup of level two. My arms were sore again because I think level 3 actually is not as intensive on the arm exercises. I'm planning to do this quite regularly until I can get some other DVD's.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Move on to another workout or mix it up...try Insanity or p90 or p90x.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of the Shred right now - I was thinking about keeping it up when I'm done.. I love the short/intense workouts and I also run 2-3 times a week so I think that'll keep me happy :) p90x is AWESOME, but you have to have the dedication to put the time in for it and that's a little harder for me LOL
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Whoops LOL didn't realise number of characters in title was limited. D'oh!

Well I am a bit previous wtih this question LOL as I have literally only just started 30-day Shred but wondered what people move onto (providing they survive the Shred in the first place ). Good mix of answers :)

Fanks!!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    30 day shred?

Just search on here, you'll find hundreds of threads, that's what I did. Basically it's a DVD workout - I did my first one today and I was knackered and it was only 20 minutes!!!! :)