Help me out! Need some suggestions!

Options
Okay...I've been at this weight loss thing since having my son last January (2010). I was at my heaviest the day I went in to deliver him - approx 252 pounds......Today I weigh 176lbs. My goal is 150lbs. (I was 165 before having kids 3.5 yrs ago). Most of my success has been split between Weight Watchers and MFP. But I am stuck.....I just can't seem to get losing again. I am eating well, and back to MFP for yet another try.

My calorie intake says 1200 day. My plan is to work out 30 min per day, 5 days a week to start. I use the treadmill. I have 3 small children (3.5yrs, 2yrs, and 1 yr) and life is busy. Going to a gym isn't an option.

I have a trip to Jamaica coming up in April and I'd like to lose as much weight as possible. So help! What tips/tricks should I be doing?

Is 1200 cal enough to consume per day? Do I add back in my exercise calories and eat those as well? I am currently eat 3 meals, and 2 small snacks per day - should I be eating differently?

I am open to suggestions, meal ideas, etc. I NEED this weight off. I know I've come along way in a year, but I'm just not losing as much as I'd like to anymore. I've only lost ~6lbs in the last 7 weeks and it's frustrating. :(

Replies