NSV...bye bye fat jeans

Options
So in general I refused to buy more clothes as I was gaining weight, but around Nov. I gave up b/c I couldn't breath and bought what I call my FAT JEANS!

well this weekend I pulled my fat jeans off and on without even unbuttoning them!!! And my husband said "those jeans are getting a little too big aren't they?"

!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Why yes they are....so bye bye fat jeans!!!

Replies

• BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    Isn't that a fantastic feeling?? Keep it up!
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    woohoo, love those moments!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Yeah! It is such an awesome feeling isn't it! I had a similar experience last weekend. The bummer is that now I only have one good pair that I bought that fit but I don't want to buy more until I am down another size.
  • lbrsmom
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!
  • ugogirl1234
    Options
    Go for it sistah!
  • msthubbard
    Options
    OMG!! That is great. What are you doing? I put on my fat jeans and they are loose but I still cannot get into my other jeans. I have been wearing the same clothes because I refuse to buy larger sizes. Please tell me what you are doing.
  • junewonder
    Options
    High five! I can't wait to experience the same!
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    OMG!! That is great. What are you doing? I put on my fat jeans and they are loose but I still cannot get into my other jeans. I have been wearing the same clothes because I refuse to buy larger sizes. Please tell me what you are doing.

I'm just sticking to my calories everyday...logging every single bite! Started drinking lots and lots of water...and moving more! No real secret, just determination!!!

It will happen, just keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!