Need to get back on track......

dedelen0
dedelen0 Posts: 21
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Deidre, I am a professional 21yr female who just graduated college with a BS in Exercise and Sport Science. Throughout my college career i definitely gained weight and for the last year I have been desperately struggling to get it back off. In the last 9 months I have lost about 25lbs and I am kind of stuck here because I stopped my food journals and stopped tracking things so much. But I am also here to give support and advice as well as recieve it from other people. Even though I am a fitness professional I have to cure myself as well as others lol! Looking forward to keeping my life on track as well as helping other people with theirs!

*Good Luck*

Replies

• dedelen0
    dedelen0 Posts: 21
    Hi my name is Deidre, I am a professional 21yr female who just graduated college with a BS in Exercise and Sport Science. Throughout my college career i definitely gained weight and for the last year I have been desperately struggling to get it back off. In the last 9 months I have lost about 25lbs and I am kind of stuck here because I stopped my food journals and stopped tracking things so much. But I am also here to give support and advice as well as recieve it from other people. Even though I am a fitness professional I have to cure myself as well as others lol! Looking forward to keeping my life on track as well as helping other people with theirs!

*Good Luck*
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    welcome
This discussion has been closed.