Best songs...

Options
Alright shannon got the turn ons:love: and turn offs:mad: started... But I heard several mentions of songs so now I wanna know what's the best song to "Play the piano" :devil: to?

I like "Come to Me" Otis redding... or pretty much anything by him:love:

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Alright shannon got the turn ons:love: and turn offs:mad: started... But I heard several mentions of songs so now I wanna know what's the best song to "Play the piano" :devil: to?

I like "Come to Me" Otis redding... or pretty much anything by him:love:
  • cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Options
    Not a good piano song. . .but I just love Kid Rock's "All Summer long" and Trace Adkins "You're gonna miss this". I just bought both CDs.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    is playing the piano a euphemism for sex? if yes, i'd say anthing by Al Green. one year for christmas, i danced for my hubby to 'simply beautiful'. lots of fun that night!
  • mholmes
    Options
    is playing the piano a euphemism for sex? if yes, i'd say anthing by Al Green. one year for christmas, i danced for my hubby to 'simply beautiful'. lots of fun that night!

:laugh: Haha, yes... There's a local radio station that calls it that so they don't offend people and so kids don't understand it. My hubby and I call it "doing laundry" sometimes too.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hubby & I have COMPLETELY different tastes in music so there's no background sounds going on at our house. :tongue:
  • emtink
    Options

:laugh: Haha, yes... There's a local radio station that calls it that so they don't offend people and so kids don't understand it. My hubby and I call it "doing laundry" sometimes too.

this could be a whole thread unto itself... euphemisms for sex.
  • mholmes
    Options
    :laugh: Haha, absolutely! Anyone got any of those? I love to have a good laugh
  • emtink
    Options
    doing it, doing the deed, doing the nasty, knocking boots (so early 90's)
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Hubby & I have COMPLETELY different tastes in music so there's no background sounds going on at our house. :tongue:

What no moaning or heavy breathing going on???:noway:
  • mholmes
    Options
    Haha.. how about *thinking*...
    Freaky-deaky, slapping the matress, man I'm drawing a blank! I can't even remember the last time we did laundry!:sad:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

"background" I said. :bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    Options

Or how about how she said "house" and not "room" makes me think someone may be a lil adventurous!:smokin:
  • emtink
    Options
    slapping the mattress:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mholmes
    Options
    Ever since AnchorMan-The Legend of Ron Burgundy my hubby just says " let's go make a baby!"
  • emtink
    Options
    thats it. i'm starting a new thread. this is too good to pass up!
  • mholmes
    Options
    HAHA! I'll be there!
  • cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Options
    bumping uglys
  • mholmes
    Options
    I'm bumping this one, maybe we can get it started again!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: ummm... depends on the "mood"...

either...

"Chupacabra" Spoonfed Tribe...

or....

"Morning Yearnings" Ben Harper.
  • mholmes
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: ummm... depends on the "mood"...

either...

"Chupacabra" Spoonfed Tribe...

or....

"Morning Yearnings" Ben Harper.

GET OUTTA MY HEAD!! i'm messaging you my myspace so you can check out my song list