OH MY GRACIOUS!!!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Today on my way home, I figured I am gonna stop at the mall and walk around a lil. So I wonder into Steve and Barry's and they have that line from SJP(sarah jessica parker) called "Bitten". I was there not TOO long ago with my boyfriend basically whining about how those would "never fit" but I was curious. I grabbed up a size 6 and thought to myself. If these don't fit, it means I just don't buy em. And I work my butt off(litterally) till I can fit into them . I was arguing with myself in my head that I will be "kidding myself if I thought this itty bitty size would fit", with the other logical side of my brain saying "your hard work is gonna pay off". So I put these jeans on and they are ALMOST too big and they are a size 6. They fit perfectly. In no time I will be wiggling into that dream size 4. I am happy that a fasion icon like carrie bradshaw makes clothes that I can afford and I am even happier that I can fit in clothes designed by someone so adorable and small!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    Today on my way home, I figured I am gonna stop at the mall and walk around a lil. So I wonder into Steve and Barry's and they have that line from SJP(sarah jessica parker) called "Bitten". I was there not TOO long ago with my boyfriend basically whining about how those would "never fit" but I was curious. I grabbed up a size 6 and thought to myself. If these don't fit, it means I just don't buy em. And I work my butt off(litterally) till I can fit into them . I was arguing with myself in my head that I will be "kidding myself if I thought this itty bitty size would fit", with the other logical side of my brain saying "your hard work is gonna pay off". So I put these jeans on and they are ALMOST too big and they are a size 6. They fit perfectly. In no time I will be wiggling into that dream size 4. I am happy that a fasion icon like carrie bradshaw makes clothes that I can afford and I am even happier that I can fit in clothes designed by someone so adorable and small!!!!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!

I would love to be in a size 6 again

COngrads you go girl!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB

I am also a size 4/6 in the bitten line...I personally think it suns a little big..but who cares :)
    GREAT JOB!!!!!

Kim
  • FitJoani
    Options
    GREAT JOB

I am also a size 4/6 in the bitten line...I personally think it suns a little big..but who cares :)
    GREAT JOB!!!!!

Kim
    But it feels great to be in it anyways!!!! And it sure beats the way to small feeling clothes...
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That is the most aesome feeling!! Did you buy them? Or are you holding out for the 4's?
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful and I am so happy for you!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Size 6??? Never seen it!!!

:flowerforyou: You rock.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!!! I don't remember being in a size 6...maybe junior high???? :laugh: :laugh: I'm just happy that I'm out of a size 14 and into a 9/10 My goal is somewhere between 6-8 :bigsmile: I'm gettin there slooooowwwwwwwwllllllyyyyyyy but surely :blushing:

CONGRATULATIONS *does the happy dance for ya*!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you Kellch!
    Way to go on fitting in the size 6 american wolf dreamer!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    *does the happy dance for ya*!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

We need the Ally McBeal Baby on here for the dance......:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love that line! That is where I buy my jeans right now, while I am still losing weight since they are so inexpensive! I don't want to spend too much on expensive clothes only to have them be too big before long so that line is perfect!!
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! I have never been a size 6!!! I think that I went from a Husky something in girls to a size 12. I'm soooo jealous:bigsmile: Keep it up:drinker:
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I love that line! That is where I buy my jeans right now, while I am still losing weight since they are so inexpensive! I don't want to spend too much on expensive clothes only to have them be too big before long so that line is perfect!!
    and it looks FABULOUS!!!!! I like the amanda bynes line too but I am not her biggest fan, so that means I wont buy it:tongue:
  • FitJoani
    Options
    That is the most aesome feeling!! Did you buy them? Or are you holding out for the 4's?
    I so bought them. I then went to AE and bought a cute little shirt that says "vote". I think that now that wt is coming off I wanna go into the stores where clothes never fit!!!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I bought some really cute cargo capri pants from the AB line...her clothes fit me well (don't tell anyone I'm 35..LOL)
    I like SJP but her clothes didn't fit well at all
    Even though the size 4/6 jean fit, they were really really baggy in my bootie and thing area...
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    I went to a Steve & Barry's in Dallas before coming home. I LOVE that store, the prices and the SJP "bitten" capris I bought there. I am not a size 6 :cry: but I like them anyways :)
  • denae
    denae Posts: 9
    Options
    WOW THAT IS GREAT! I STILL HAVE A WAYS TO GO. GOOD LUCK ON THAT SIZE 4!

59143.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    That is awesome! I looooove that line. Yay for you :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!