eat whatever you want in moderation.....must be for normal p

Options
2»

Replies

• ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    thanks so much guys it nice to know im not alone on this one and back at you guys you have all done well yourself! eat whatever you want in moderation saying do work for some but i see there are just as many who the same as me. all or nothing lol
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I have a sugar addiction. I can eat it but can't stop once I start (I polished almost a whole pint of Ben&Jerry's Half Baked in one sitting. Finished it the next day.) And the cravings get worse with each bit I do eat. So I just stay away. Sure moderation can work. But in the long run, I prefer to put my daily calories toward foods that are good for your body. Take the calories in a few cookies - you can get more food in the form of 'healthy' calories and get the nutrients that the body needs.

Take comfort in the fact that most of my skinny friends can't resist finishing a whole pint of ben and jerrys if they start one either. I think thats just due to ben and jerrys being so incredibly good tasting. (:
    Although it definitely isn't comforting that they're still skinny as twigs after they do it. lol