Have YOU done this?

Options

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    They put your height, weight, eye color, hair color, etc. on your driver's license for identifying purposes. Like if you commit a crime, go missing, or other reasons why the police might need to know that information.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEESSSSS!!!! I actually pride myself on being a very honest person, but fudging your weight on your liscense doesn't count, does it?!?! :ohwell: I think they do it so they have a good description if you're ever a fugitive. hahaha "we're on the look out for a blonde woman, 36 years old and medium build." pfffffffffffff I guess they'll never find me if I break the law!!!!! LOL:devil:

Susan -- I'm a very honest person, too....notice I said "fudged" and not "lied"! :wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Where do you live? What kind of driver licensing agency needs to know the weight of it's applicants?

I'm in Colorado...and I know it seems crazy to ask for weight, especially since it's not a permanent thing (well, not anymore it isn't!)

I'm in Washington state and they ask here, too.

I don't think of it as a lie, it's more of a "goal". :tongue:
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Where do you live? What kind of driver licensing agency needs to know the weight of it's applicants?

I'm in Colorado...and I know it seems crazy to ask for weight, especially since it's not a permanent thing (well, not anymore it isn't!)

I'm in Washington state and they ask here, too.

I don't think of it as a lie, it's more of a "goal". :tongue:

Haha! Love it!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Phew! We dont have our weight on ours
    But to answer your question...of course i would fudge it!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'm in CA, weight was always on our licenses. My old license (before children) said 120. Dang. So I moved it up to 180. I think I was 200 post baby. LOL!

Oh well, I'm 185 now. Whut.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    they ask for hair color too lol im like my natural or the one i pretend to be?

I always laugh because mine changes at LEAST once a month.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, mine has said 135 for years!!!!:laugh: :blushing: I've been close a few times but have also gotten up MUCH higher!
  • sarainca
    Options
    When I had to renew my license I was 7 months pregnant! So I put my pre-pregnancy weight. Of course that's not true anymore haha!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I did for my Cally ID a few years back(not the drivers license) but i only did by 5lbs or so because i wanted mine to be lower than my older sister who is shorter than me. I felt that it was my role to be smaller sense i am younger even if my older sister is shorter. Okay now i am confused about what i just wrote:)
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    lol...I think I've always been pretty honest on my DL, I guess I may have rounded up or down a few times, but nothing major.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I had to actually go look to see what mine said since I don't think i've updated it since I got my license when I was 16...:laugh: Apparently, I'm about 10 lbs lighter than what it says on there. :bigsmile: Woohoo!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    didnt fudge just never updated weig ht lol
  • stolliver25
    Options
    My license expires in June this year. Hopefully I'll be a lot closer to the weight I plan on putting down so I don't have to fudge it to much lol :laugh:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Well, that's one good thing about living in Michigan. Weight is not displayed on your driver's license.
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    Mine says I am 135....LOL I probably was around there when I got it years ago..... I am 146 now, so its not too too bad, but I wont put my real weight on there... I am in Ohio
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I put on my DL that I am a 6'5" black man.

...that hates flirting amirite?

I'm in TX and I just looked at my DL and I don't see weight listed anywhere on there. If they had asked me for it I would have given them the truth..then 'lost' it whenever I needed to revise the number :]. Honestly, although I'm overweight, I am very proportional looking and most people rarely even guess how much I actually weight IRL. My own MIL thought I needed to lose maybe "15 lbs" and no she wasn't just trying to walk on eggshells. I'm very forthright about stuff like this..when I told her *exactly* how much weight I wanted to lose she was aghast HAHA. (she's normal sized but really truly underestimated how much I weigh)
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Mine has been the same since it was issued to me at 16 lol, I get mine renewed in April, I am actually excited to get it done this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    YES mine is definitely fudged, it says I weigh 30 lbs LOWER LOL! (which is now 24 lbs lower since I lost 6 lbs so far) I figured I'd put my goal weight on it, help make it come true! :tongue: