Easy Stuff to Make for Lunch

Options
What are some things you pack in your lunch for work/school? I'm not a real fan of salads during the day, but I guess I better get used to it...I've been packing Smart Ones and Lean Cuisines, but I'm trying to stop doing that...and also Tuna and Chicken Salad. Then I throw in a granola bar and some fruit, sometimes veggies. Throw out some ideas of what I can pack for lunch this week! :)

Replies

• SkinnyCate
    Options
    Morning star burgers are FANtastic! The "chicken" ones are yummy and the spicy black bean are SO good. They are 120-140 cals each so I throw them in a salad with cucumber, onion, spicy pickles (I love pickles :) ). You could top them with salsa instead of dressing, or just a smidge of actual dressing. You could also make wraps with Flat OUt Bread -- DELISH and I think they are like 100 cals each. Hummus and veggies with some almonds is great too. Find what you enjoy and have fun!
  • AppleBottomJeans
    Options
    Emerald makes a great 100 pack almonds. I carry those everywhere. I try to keep an apple and orange around for food cravings.
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Today I packed a pb and strawberry jam sandwich on whole wheat toast, as well as well as some apples w/ cinnamon for something sweet!
  • Floricienta
    Options
    wraps, sandwiches, pitas.