Seattle peeps! Join me this Friday, Feb 25th for an amazing

Options
This will be a unique 2-day event you won't want to miss!!

Register here: http://craigholidaytraining.eventbrite.com

Craig Holiday is one of the most inspirational and positive individuals, I've ever had the chance to meet in my profession. He is the Relationship Marketing/Leadership expert for Team Beachbody, and he will be bringing all his passion and expertise to Seattle for this unique 2-day event kicking off on February... 25th @ 6:30pm.

Craig has launched many of the top producers in our business to all time heights! Can you imagine taking your business to such heights that you have no day job, and attain total financial freedom? He helped Coaches go from 5 Star Diamond to 21 Star in one year, so needless to say she is a million dollar earner now! It's not just time to dream, but time to make your dreams & goals come to fruition!!!

Craig is right in his element working with people who WANT success and will put in the effort to make it happen! His training will inspire us to take action and providing us with the methods to get there. So get ready to be INSPIRED and DIRECTED on how to set up your future for success! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Here is his website if you'd like to know more about him.

http://www.craigholiday.net/

Read the testimonials from some of the top coaches he has mentored (listed in his website) and you'll understand clearly, why it's so important to be at this event - regardless if you are thinking about becoming a Coach, a new Coach or veteran Coach!!! An amazing take away for all that are looking to improve themselves through personal development.

The event is FREE for guests and just $20 for coaches, which helps cover the cost of the event.

Homewood Suites - Seattle/Lower Queen Anne
206 Western Avenue West
Seattle, WA 98119
Tel: 206. 281.9393
www.seattledowntown.homewoodsuites.com.

Overnight room rates for the evening of February 25th is discounted to $139 for our event. Be sure to let them know it's for the "Team Beachbody" event.

Here's the general agenda for this exciting weekend:

Friday February 25th:
6:30pm - Registration/Check-in
7:00pm - Group Workout led by local Coaches
8:00pm - Shakeology & Newly formulated P90X Protein Bar
8:15pm - Business Opportunity Presentation w/ guest speaking by Craig Holiday
9:00pm - Closing and Reception

Saturday February 26th:
8:30am - Registration/Check-in
9:00am - Exclusive Leadership Training with Craig
12:00pm - Q & A's and Closing Reception

Please message me if you'd like further info, have questions or would like to be my guest! I look forward to meeting you!