dinner question

Options
jilldan55
jilldan55 Posts: 61 Member
Hi guys,
I only have about 600 calories left today. I have to cook steak tips on the grill and cannot think of what to have with them that will keep my calories in check..

any suggestions??

Thanks!

Replies

• jilldan55
    jilldan55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I only have about 600 calories left today. I have to cook steak tips on the grill and cannot think of what to have with them that will keep my calories in check..

any suggestions??

Thanks!
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Loads of veg!

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    We eat a lot of grilled corn o the cob. I think it's between about 100-150 cals depending on if you use butter.
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Grilled mushroom, onions and peppers!
  • mholmes
    Options
    And about 2/3 cup of Green Giant baby lima beans is 100 cals
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    put sliced squash, peppers and onions tossed with lite Italian dressing in some foil and throw it on the grill. mmmmmmmmm
  • mholmes
    Options
    put sliced squash, peppers and onions tossed with lite Italian dressing in some foil and throw it on the grill. mmmmmmmmm

Love it! Hubby's not a huge fan, but I think it's delish!
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    grilled or roasted asparagus w/ a little balsamic vinegar; peppers of any kind;

or a big green leafy salad w/ lots of tomatoes, avocado and some blue cheese crumbles....type it in see if you have kcal left over for a glass of red wine!!

NOW I AM HUNGRY!!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I grilled cherry tomatoes and summer squash last night -- NIRVANA!! I can't wait to hit the grocery store and load up on eggplant, summer squash, cherry tomatoes, zuchinni, peppers, and onions!!

I looked at my husbands grilled brats and said "That's all you can have. I, however, can have almost as much as I can bear of these grilled veggies with my grilled chicken."

"Really?" he said. "How much can you have?"

I replied "Lets put it this way; I will fill up on these til I burst before I've hit the 200 calorie mark."