New Here

Options
I everyone.
I am new here and just wanted to say hello!
I'm a 44 year old happy, happy!!!!! single mom.
I started working 3rd shift about 5 months ago and have gained a jelly roll :ohwell: , LOL
from snacking on junk at night .
My goal is to loose about 10 lbs, loose the jelly roll, tone up my butt and thighs and increase my energy. Probably would'nt hurt for me to stop sucking down 3 cans of soday a day also.!!! :drinker:
Wish me luck!
And good luck to all here, I know you can reach your goal and be a healthier and happier you!
Renee

Replies

• liberated41
    Options
    I everyone.
    I am new here and just wanted to say hello!
    I'm a 44 year old happy, happy!!!!! single mom.
    I started working 3rd shift about 5 months ago and have gained a jelly roll :ohwell: , LOL
    from snacking on junk at night .
    My goal is to loose about 10 lbs, loose the jelly roll, tone up my butt and thighs and increase my energy. Probably would'nt hurt for me to stop sucking down 3 cans of soday a day also.!!! :drinker:
    Wish me luck!
    And good luck to all here, I know you can reach your goal and be a healthier and happier you!
    Renee
  • Dsmart
    Dsmart Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! LOL, yes nip those sodas. Love the jelly roll, now when I see my belly I won't think fat I will think jelly roll...cute.
    Need energy, try a protein shake or just a fruit shake. I put OJ, frozen strawberries and a tsp of green super food and it's just darned delicious it is. Fruit gives me so much energy I can't eat it after noon. :smile:
  • meghan0813
    Options
    I put OJ, frozen strawberries and a tsp of green super food and it's just darned delicious it is. Fruit gives me so much energy I can't eat it after noon. :smile:

How much OJ and strawberries do you use? I would like to try this, sounds yummy:drinker:
  • Dsmart
    Dsmart Posts: 10
    Options
    I put 8-10 oz of orange juice, 5-8 frozen strawberries and 1 tsp of green super food in the blender for about 1-2 minutes. Sometimes I might add a banana.
    I also recently picked up some Hemp protein at Whole Foods and do the same thing with the OJ and strawberries.
    I have the protein shake in the morning and the green drink in the afternoon. I have unlimited energy when I am consistent with this. It's incredible and I've only been doing this about 2 months now.
    I sometimes substitute the strawberries wth raspberries or blackberries but the shake is more gritty using those so I don't do it often.
    Sometimes if I am real enthusiastic I juice apples, pears or other fruit and use that in my shakes and they are yummy. If you have a juicer try juicing cantelope, it's pretty good and you'll get an energy charge for sure. :smile:
    If you do dairy, try yogurt in them becaue I heard that is good and makes it thicker too.