100 lbs lost... pictures I'm so embarrassed about!

Options
124»

Replies

• mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    WooooooooooooWWWWWWWWW, now seen your pictures! you have don't incredible, well done you! so happy for you and don't you dare be embrassed, run, skip, jump, shout do whatever you want, you are truly an inspiration. x
  • BlutAura
    Options
    WooooooooooooWWWWWWWWW, now seen your pictures! you have don't incredible, well done you! so happy for you and don't you dare be embrassed, run, skip, jump, shout do whatever you want, you are truly an inspiration. x

Thanks as always for your support :)
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    wow!!! ..........how good do you look!!!????....and how fantastic you must feel now!!!!???
    I'm so very proud of you ....you truly are an inspiration!!!

thanks for posting these pics! ...........Keep up the new lifestyle!
  • nievesg
    Options
    damn! i`m proud of you. keep it up
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thats a great transformation, well done on losing the 100lbs! Nice to see a few more guys on here who are doing well on MFP.
  • xrockinrobyn
    xrockinrobyn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, and do I spy download?!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Do not be embarrassed! You have come a long way, and you should be very proud. I like to show off my "before" photos as sort of a badge of honor..."look how far I've come!"
  • BlutAura
    Options
    Fantastic job, and do I spy download?!

You do indeed :) Been working download for 5 years now! Best festival fans in the UK.
  • xrockinrobyn
    xrockinrobyn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You do indeed :) Been working download for 5 years now! Best festival fans in the UK.

That's awesome, went in 2008 but uni has put gigs on hold, hopefully going this year.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Awwww!!!! Don't be shy. Better get used to people noticing you, you look great!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!!!!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WHY are you embaressed?? You've done such a great job and we're all so proud of you!
  • EmmaEVille
    Options
    I am so very proud of you mister.. do I need to say more? ^__^
    and thank you for being my inspiration =) I don't think I would have even considered starting to loose weight if it wasn't for you and your success!

<3
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Good job!! Nothing to be embarrassed about.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You should not be embarassed at all. Look how far you have come, at what you have accomplished! You should be very proud of yourself. Great job!
  • Ninetta
    Ninetta Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God.

Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!