Hello

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new from the DFW area of Texas. Trying a few different sites to track my calories and weight loss. Hoping this one helps!

Replies

• Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    I am sure it will, it has helped me and so many others it's a great community.

Good luck!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    ATX area of texas here it helps man and dfw area man im sorry lol
  • deeremom9
    Options
    Hi, I hope you find this site helpful. I really, really have! It has so many different facets to it that allow me to look at charts of my progress and just my nutrition over all. It helps me to have someone working with me. I have someone besides the internet to answer to. Good luck and welcome! :happy:
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with DFW chief.

Welcome chrimsonfyre!! You're in the right place for friendly, knowledgeable and supportive people. We DFW people have to stick together so I sent you a friend request. Good luck reaching your goals!!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with DFW chief.

Welcome chrimsonfyre!! You're in the right place for friendly, knowledgeable and supportive people. We DFW people have to stick together so I sent you a friend request. Good luck reaching your goals!!

not saying theyre is but its along drive with not much to see in that area and all i know about the town is that alot of people from theyre that moved to austin call it fort worthless
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

not saying theyre is but its along drive with not much to see in that area and all i know about the town is that alot of people from theyre that moved to austin call it fort worthless
    [/quote]

Clearly, you haven't spent much time here. But since this thread is not about us, feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to debate you. (By the way, DFW stands for Dallas/Fort Worth, not just one of them)
  • courtneylb78
    Options
    What's so bad about DFW? :p I *love* your signature by the way.