Prayers needed.......

Options
Ok, this is nothing serious, but I would still appriciate some prayers, or positive thinking headed my way!

Here's some backstory:
I am apply for the nursing program in Dec. and in order to do so I have to have a CNA class complete before my first semester (next summer). I am trying to get it done this summer because my first summer I will be taking a couple nursing classes (entry level, but still). I had a place lined up FOUR months ago. I talked to this woman twice a month, for four months. She said "oh your the second to apply, so It shouldn't be a problem" HA! I get a letter in the mail basically saying Thanks, but not thanks, your screwed!" I can't take the CNA class NEXT semester because I have early morning classes and evening classes.

Now...a miracle just happened this morning. I got called in for an interview at a place that had a full class, but had someone drop out! (thank you God). So I'm hoping to sqeeze into this class. And since my last interview went OH SO WELL, I'm just a tad nervous about this one since there is so much riding on it.f

So If you guys could just pray (or send positive thoughts, if that isn't your thing) that my nerves remain calm, I say and do the right things, and that I get accepted into this class?

Thanks guys!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Ok, this is nothing serious, but I would still appriciate some prayers, or positive thinking headed my way!

Here's some backstory:
    I am apply for the nursing program in Dec. and in order to do so I have to have a CNA class complete before my first semester (next summer). I am trying to get it done this summer because my first summer I will be taking a couple nursing classes (entry level, but still). I had a place lined up FOUR months ago. I talked to this woman twice a month, for four months. She said "oh your the second to apply, so It shouldn't be a problem" HA! I get a letter in the mail basically saying Thanks, but not thanks, your screwed!" I can't take the CNA class NEXT semester because I have early morning classes and evening classes.

Now...a miracle just happened this morning. I got called in for an interview at a place that had a full class, but had someone drop out! (thank you God). So I'm hoping to sqeeze into this class. And since my last interview went OH SO WELL, I'm just a tad nervous about this one since there is so much riding on it.f

So If you guys could just pray (or send positive thoughts, if that isn't your thing) that my nerves remain calm, I say and do the right things, and that I get accepted into this class?

Thanks guys!:flowerforyou:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    You go girl! you can so do this! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

GO GET 'EM!
  • destilynne
    destilynne Posts: 45
    Options
    Hello,,,,you go girl....yes I will pray for you.....we are all in this together....see you around the site..

Desti
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Praying for you. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Just remain calm, cool, collected and confident and the rest will take care of itself.
    You have my prayers.
    and as Nike says...."JUST DO IT!":happy: