OUTRAGEOUS! ...

Options
2»

Replies

• muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Okay what would a wood chuck would if a wood chuck could chuck would?

And what is your longest held secret?

He would chuck what a wood chuck would chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Okay what would a wood chuck would if a wood chuck could chuck would?

And what is your longest held secret?

Ok a wood chuck would want a girlfriend and probably go through great lengths to impress her.

Someone beat you to the punch darling I already spent the longest held secret just the other day!
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Q. As a kid what did you dream about doing/becoming, and what are you doing now to acheive your dreams?

A. I planned on being either an Ethno Botanist or a Geneticist. I dropped out of college though..going back in 1.5 years! I'm excited.

Sweet :) I too went to Uni later in life and apart from the continual ribbing from the young'uns in the class it was an awesome experience.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    @ Muth GRRR .. I don't drink mixed drinks!!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

Ha ha! I saw that one coming! :laugh:

If you could live anywhere in the US where would it be? In the world?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    That's easy: I'd stay in Texas. Growing up I was used to moving a lot and felt the need to move around in my 20's but that feeling has long been extinguished I will however get a second house on the beach somewhere :]

P.s. The real answer would be in outer space :)

No more about me fools!!
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHA!!! I couldn't resist. lol. I was wondering if you'd catch on and I honestly couldn't decide if I hoped you did or didn't. *giggles*
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    If you could travel anywhere, all expenses paid where would you go and what would you do?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    If you could travel anywhere, all expenses paid where would you go and what would you do?

I would find remote private tropical islands with awesome beaches and be naked most of the time :]