Getting faster

Options
supersaver
supersaver Posts: 39 Member
I beat my goal on this morning's walk. I jogged half of my 2.2 mile route and finished in 27 minutes. That may not sound like much to some people, but I am 47 and 30+ pound overweight. It felt so good to reach that number (about 12.5 minute mile). Yeah!:bigsmile:

Replies

• supersaver
    supersaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I beat my goal on this morning's walk. I jogged half of my 2.2 mile route and finished in 27 minutes. That may not sound like much to some people, but I am 47 and 30+ pound overweight. It felt so good to reach that number (about 12.5 minute mile). Yeah!:bigsmile:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    That's such an achievement, well done! I have absolutely NO stamina so you can jog faster than a 20 year old :happy:

Well done!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I don't have ANY stamina for jogging, so walking is "my speed"! LOL.
  • troyjill44
    troyjill44 Posts: 31
    Options
    Thats Great! Congrats. Doesn't it feel great to overcome those exercise obstacles we never think we can reach? It just keeps getting better and better! I started out with a trainer 3 months ago and have never felt more fit in my life. Now I just need to lose the weight! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!