• TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    my height and humor, both of which are above average. :tongue:
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    boobs and eyes :D
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    My tattoos get loads of attention, my hair and my nails Personally I thibk my best feature is my caring personality
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    My wicked sense of humor and I have gorgeous feet....really gorgeous feet.

Ahahahahaha.....ahahahaha...hahaha! Pictures please! nah, just kidding, Im not a foot kinda girl, but it was too funny to pass up!
  • i'd say it was my skin (thanks mum for the good genes...i'm nearly 42 and it's super smooth and completely wrinkle free..hurrah!)

Girls usually compliment me on my legs (I'm 5ft 11 with a 36'' inside leg......bloody nightmare buying trousers!!)

...and blokes usually complement me on my rack (36D and surprisingly perky for someone who used do do a lot of trampolening!)
    ......although being 5ft 11 even without heels means my lady lumps are probably at most bloke's 'face height' so it's the ONLY thing they see :noway:
  • I'm going to go lips, although I have had comments on my eyes. I never believe the eye thing, it's a massive cliche.

I dont think it is cliche, I think most people are really attracted to eyes. And you should say your eyes.
    :wink:

haha, thanks.
  • I'm going to go lips, although I have had comments on my eyes. I never believe the eye thing, it's a massive cliche.

I dont think it is cliche, I think most people are really attracted to eyes. And you should say your eyes.

haha, thanks.

Oh get a room will ya!!! haha :tongue:
  • When people see my tattoos I get lots of complements on them too. I have a couple of them in my profile
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    i'd say it was my skin (thanks mum for the good genes...i'm nearly 42 and it's super smooth and completely wrinkle free..hurrah!)

Girls usually compliment me on my legs (I'm 5ft 11 with a 36'' inside leg......bloody nightmare buying trousers!!)

...and blokes usually complement me on my rack (36D and surprisingly perky for someone who used do do a lot of trampolening!)
    ......although being 5ft 11 even without heels means my lady lumps are probably at most bloke's 'face height' so it's the ONLY thing they see :noway:

no way you are 42
  • i'd say it was my skin (thanks mum for the good genes...i'm nearly 42 and it's super smooth and completely wrinkle free..hurrah!)

no way you are 42

You know I never get bored of that response!!! :blushing: ....thanks honey!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    My butt and my big crazy curly hair.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    I'm going to go lips, although I have had comments on my eyes. I never believe the eye thing, it's a massive cliche.

haha, thanks.

Oh get a room will ya!!! haha :tongue:

:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    i'd say it was my skin (thanks mum for the good genes...i'm nearly 42 and it's super smooth and completely wrinkle free..hurrah!)

Do you use your hands or feet on the trampolene?

:bigsmile:
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    I get lot's of compliments on my eyes, and dimples(which I hate). I like my grey hair, for what it's worth.
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    I get lot's of compliments on my eyes, and dimples(which I hate). I like my grey hair, for what it's worth.

Do you use your hands or feet on the trampolene?

:bigsmile:

Hahhahahahaha........ah that did make me laugh!!! Good response!.....believe me if I could tramploene using my hands, I wouldn't be on here..i'd be off with the travelling circus!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    My enormous schwanzstucker.

really?
    :grumble:

same old boring stuff..eyes and boo-ta
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    [same old boring stuff..eyes and boo-ta

I definitely vouch for your eyes Kim
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    I guess it's my legs. My Husband seems to love them.
    But I really like my butt and eyes.
  • my best feature are my lips..
This discussion has been closed.