Oh crap!!!

Options
I had crackers for breakfast and a salad for lunch and totally had my dinner planned out because I THOUGHT we were going to IHOP for dinner...BUT change of plans and we ended up at WOW Wingery!!! and I totally pigged out!!! Why do I lose all my senses when I don't know what to specifically eat when we eat out!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    It's okay, tomorrow is a fresh start. Don't be too hard on yourself!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    It takes time and practice. If that is someplace you might go again. But in the back of your mind what you would eat if you went there again so you will be prepared next time.

Tomorrow is a new day, not to worry! Start your new day back on your plan and all will be well!

You can do it!
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It happens, you slipped up today all you can do is chalk it up as a day you went over and try and be better tomorrow. Also don't beat self up over it sometimes you do just need to indulge granted planned indulgences are better then shall we say "oops". Though crackers and salad sound kinda scant so your body may have been craving calories which makes it easier to slip.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. Consider this a part of your journey. Note how you feel right now about this. Then remember that feeling the next time you are tempted to as you said "pigged out." This is a marathon, not a sprint. We all slip up now and then.

Saw this quote recently:

"You don't drown by falling in water; you only drown if you stay there."

(sorry, don't know the author, if anyone does, please share) :smile: