OT: Ok, now I'm starting to get nervous

Options
This morning when I came in to work my boss pulled into his parking space as I was walking up to the door. I rushed in the door and locked him out as a joke. :laugh: Of course he has a key so he got in but now I'm getting nervous because I know he's going to get me back for it. He kept hinting about it all day. No telling what he's going to do to get me back. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    This morning when I came in to work my boss pulled into his parking space as I was walking up to the door. I rushed in the door and locked him out as a joke. :laugh: Of course he has a key so he got in but now I'm getting nervous because I know he's going to get me back for it. He kept hinting about it all day. No telling what he's going to do to get me back. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    :laugh: Just make sure to always have your keys with you..and check your chair before you sit down.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That's so nice that you have such a cool boss that you can do that!! I bet not many people can say they can get away with that with their boss!! How fun!!!!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Unfortunately for me I don't have keys to the building. :tongue: :ohwell: If I'm lucky I'll still have a chair tomorrow. :laugh: Fortunately I do have a cool boss. He's such a goofball. :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    BOO!!!

made ya jump didn't I?:laugh:

I agree...most definitely check your chair before sitting down. The possibilities for what you can do to a simple office chair are endless.
  • mommared53
    Options
    He keeps looking at me with an evil grin on his face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think I'll sleep in my office tonight, just not even go home. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: