body type?

Options

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Mesomorph.

Love the technically terminology. I was about to go there but you beat me to it lol

Hour Glass Here
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I honestly don't know. I've asked other people and some people say pear and some say hourglass. Maybe I'm in between the two? If that's possible? I have no idea lmao. One day I'll hunt down gok on some road show or another and get a definitive answer. Haha
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm just straight bootylicious:wink:
    Same here!

I have more meat on the bottom, but my shoulders and hips are about the same, so somewhere between hourglass and pear.
  • Floricienta
    Options
    I still don't know my body type to this day. I'm always confused because I always thought I was apple shaped but then some sites said rectangle and hourglass. :huh:
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    hmmm... i guess it is hourglass. a defined waist, bigger chest, bigger hips...
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Fat hourglass. More like a 4 hourglass.
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    All of these technical names are funny. I am like an apple. Big around the middle. My arms, hands, legs and feet are thin.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Curvaceous (read big boobs and butt)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i think i'm a mesomorph. not 100% sure
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hour glass here very Marilyn Monroe!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm pear too
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    I am shaped like a coca-cola bottle. Tiny up top, no boobs, no broad shoulders, small waist, then have hips and more than plenty of assests for my size.
  • mxtinaj
    Options
    Pear shaped too!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I think I am an apple. Most of my excess weight is in my tummy. Muscular build with broad shoulders, card carrying member of the itty bitty titty club,LMFAO. And long legs wih a bit of cottage cheese on the sides. Beauty, eh?! And yes, I am from Canada!
  • hotmooglelove
    Options
    Don't feel bad pears, gals with that shape live the longest =)
  • Go_Lise
    Go_Lise Posts: 151
    Options
    I'm like...an hourglass but if you rammed an apple into the middle of it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm like...an hourglass but if you rammed an apple into the middle of it.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes! I believe that pretty much describes me. :laugh: :laugh:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    watermelon? lol im not sure what shape i am, I have a waist, I have boobs, I have a butt, I have big hips but also large arms...I guess im just big lol
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    what's everybody's body type? im just curious, im pear shaped. big butt and thighs, small waist and chest.

My body type is the same as you. A pear shape................
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm curvy but not hippy or big in the bra. I have a rum tummy instead of a beer belly! :laugh: