Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Options
rdonald711
rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
Since I never learned how to upload a photo to a message I just changed my profile pic for a while, this is the "pizza" crust I made from cauliflower.

Replies

• perry12345
    Options
    looks delicious! I would love the recipe :)
  • jhackenmueller
    Options
    please message me with your recipe. Looks yummy. Do include the calories for the crust.
  • Floricienta
    Options
    I would love to try it, if you don't mind sharing the recipe.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I agree- I would LOVE the recipe for this!
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    I'd also like the recipe!! It looks Yummy!!!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I belong to an organic food co-op, and right now I have two HUGE heads of cauliflower! I would LOVE to have this recipe! Can you post it here? Thank you!
  • llebrun43
    Options
    Since I never learned how to upload a photo to a message I just changed my profile pic for a while, this is the "pizza" crust I made from cauliflower.
  • llebrun43
    Options
    This looks so good can you please give me the recipe and the calories for the crust
    Thanks for sharing
  • rdonald711
    Options
    1 cup cauliflower, steamed and finely chopped (riced, I guess)
    1 cup shredded mozz cheese
    1 egg
    the following seasonings depend on your taste
    garlic (i like fresh chopped)
    pepper
    basil

spray cookie sheet (i use olive oil pam, but i'm sure you can use whatever u have), spread evenly in a circle, bake at 450 for 20 min, broil for 5, flip broil for another 5, until browned (the edges are so good a little burnt).

Top, I used fresh tomato, onion, fresh mozz and basil. u can use whatever toppings you like.

My kids ate it all, I only got one slice..they hate cauliflower but they loved this even my 2 year old.
  • rdonald711
    Options
    Sorry, i have to put the calorie count together, but im sure it can be figured if i take too long to post, sorry i'm in class right now.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Not kidding, I'm gonna make this right now! Got water boiling to steam the cauliflower, can't wait for the yumminess!!!
  • rdonald711
    Options
    make sure you don't steam too long, you want it kind of firm .ENJOY
  • Floricienta
    Options
    Not kidding, I'm gonna make this right now! Got water boiling to steam the cauliflower, can't wait for the yumminess!!!

haha that's the right attitude!!!!!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • deanna327
    Options
    do u bake it again once you put the toppings on?
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'll try it with some dairy-free cheese since I'm allergic and see how it turns out. Thanks!
  • rdonald711
    Options
    I put it under the broiler for about 5 min just to melt the cheese and give the onion and tomato a little char. I like char.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD EXPERINCE WITH THIS THE FIRST TIME I MADE IT FROM A CO-WORKERS RECIPE BUT I'M WILLING TO GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY AS IT LOOKS SOO GOOD.
  • corgant715
    corgant715 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome! Can't wait to try it out. Would love if you could include the nutritional information.