wow - my day

Options
I finally got to use my heart rate monitor in class today. My heart rate got up to 181, not sure if that's high... but for me, I thought I was going to die. My resting heart rate is in the 60s or 80s if I am stressed. I ate really good today, but now it's dinner time and I have 1200 calories left to eat. I start off with not being able to stay under now I am in awe at how much I still have left to eat. Of course it wouldn't be that high if I didn't exercise my butt off today. Hum, what to eat? I have been dying for ice cream for weeks now, I think I might just reward myself with some after my kids go to spend the evening with their dad. :bigsmile:

Replies

• donna0003
    donna0003 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finally got to use my heart rate monitor in class today. My heart rate got up to 181, not sure if that's high... but for me, I thought I was going to die. My resting heart rate is in the 60s or 80s if I am stressed. I ate really good today, but now it's dinner time and I have 1200 calories left to eat. I start off with not being able to stay under now I am in awe at how much I still have left to eat. Of course it wouldn't be that high if I didn't exercise my butt off today. Hum, what to eat? I have been dying for ice cream for weeks now, I think I might just reward myself with some after my kids go to spend the evening with their dad. :bigsmile:
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    go for the ice cream - enjoy every last bite!!!!!!

and eat some fo rme!!!! i didn't exercise today - my snack is celery and p-nut butter.
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Thats is a very high heart rate.

Since you have so many calories left..go out and enjoy that ice cream...but don't over do it!