When Will I see It?

Options
I notice as I eat better, exercise, and lose weight.. I really don't notice and Diffrence in my body. I know I feel better, I know I have better times running a mile ect.. But I would like to know when I am gonna see a change in my body, My stomach to be exact. Am I possibily losing the Weight in my Back? In my Legs? in My arms? Why don't I ever see an change in the Ol' Belly?

Suggestions? Answers? What do you think?

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my hips. I can tell already. It will be different for different people & body shapes
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can tell you I dont honestly didnt see a change until the last 20 or 30 lbs and ive lost 74-76 lbs. I go back and forth atleast right now. fighting to break the cycle. But I have the same shape as I did before. But my clothes fall off me, and I am sitting better in my husbands arms. So there is a difference. It is just a matter that my skin and stuff hasnt gone flat like I want it to where I would notice a difference. I keep losing the weight but dang it ! it wont tighten up. Just rely on how you feel, how your clothes fit and what your measurements and/or scale tell you. Or do a before and after comparison pictures its great!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It isn't instant. As they say, it took you a long time to get to this point and it will take a long time to get to where you want to be. Keep working and be patient with yourself. Concentrate on the health aspect of it and be confident that the weight loss will follow.