OT: A Life 4 Sale

Options
I got this in a bulletin on myspace and I thought it was one of the most interesting things that I had seen in a long time. I am not sure if I think the guy has lost his mind or not. I thought it would make an interesting discussion...so talk amongst yourselves:)

www.alife4sale.com

Replies

• aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I got this in a bulletin on myspace and I thought it was one of the most interesting things that I had seen in a long time. I am not sure if I think the guy has lost his mind or not. I thought it would make an interesting discussion...so talk amongst yourselves:)

www.alife4sale.com
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this guy! I think it's great. I've done basically the same before, except, ok, I put my stuff in storage...It's a very foot-loose & fancy-free feeling.
  • aaubrey
    Options
    If I thought my stuff was worth that much I might do it!!! lol
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    That is sooo crazy, but I know that there is so many times I wish I could do it.
    Especially when nothing is going my way.
    :noway:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow, He is really selling everything including introductions to his friends and a trial job. Pretty cool. I wish I had the guts to do something like that. Imagin just entering a new life. I wish I had the money to exerience something like that. His car is a piece of junk though, It looks like he must ride the motorcyle or bike as he call it everywhere, It is decent.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Yes but today on the news they announced that the bids he had received the first time he tried this were all bogus, so I don't think he'll have much luck--I mean, paying money to get a job working in a rug shop??
  • aaubrey
    Options
    Yes but today on the news they announced that the bids he had received the first time he tried this were all bogus, so I don't think he'll have much luck--I mean, paying money to get a job working in a rug shop??

It does seem that it is a really nice house and stuff for a guy that works in a rug shop and drove a dump truck. I kinda wondered if it was bs
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    He said he worked for some other company flying back and forth, maybe thats how he paid for the house. I really am not sure if it is all a scam or not but it is getting a lot of attention. He should've just sold raffle tickets for his life though, he probubly would have made more in the long run and then someone gets it all for cheap.