Newbie!!

rissadiane
rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!
I've been doing mfp from my phone and just now got around to seeing what is on my computer. I'm doing this to help me loss weight (about 110 pounds, yuck!) If anyone else is on a similar journey let me know :-) Nice to meet all of you

Replies

• hi! i'm new as well, well on the computer! :] lets be friends! ;]
  • I am new here as well .. just a couple weeks on here for me .. be happy to be your friend :))
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Hello and welcome. I have double your amount to lose and will be here for the long haul. Have a great week and best wishes on this journey!
  • Hey! I've just started this past week and looking to lose about 135 lbs. :)
  • Hi There I am working to lose about 85 lbs...for the 3rd time in my life...This is the time to take it off and keep it of.. Monica:smile:
  • Hello! I'm also new here. I just created my MFP account today :) I am forever trying to lose my excess 55 lbs. and I wanna do it right this time. :)
  • Hello I'm new on here I need to lose 155 lbs. We can be friends.
  • rissadiane
    Awesome! I live in Louisiana too :-)
  • rissadiane
    Nice to meet you all! :-)
    By my 25 birthday next year I want to have my goal completed. I turn 24 on Friday and I'm done making excuses and being lazy and making wrong food decisions
  • Hello..you will love mfp..you get all the support you need here :D
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    I'm new to myfitnesspal. I'm looking forward to exercising and keeping track of my calories on here with the rest of you :o)
  • This seems to be the easiest to use. I've found I have no one else to blame but me when I cheat! The people are great for helping too. Every time I slack off they kick my butt!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    welcome! feel free to add me.. I have made such a wonderful group of friends on here.. :)
This discussion has been closed.