Biggest Inspiration

meghan171
meghan171 Posts: 80
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
Who is your biggest inspiration? Family / friends / celebrity ?? I want to know who inspires everyone! Personally, Kim Kardashian does it for me. I don't necessarily like her shows or the drama she brings about, but I love her body. She is a woman with CURVES, & she's beautiful!

Replies

• Carissa83
    Carissa83 Posts: 33 Member
    Def Jen Aniston, she has the celeb body I want anyways and she's America's sweet heart :)
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    I have many inspirations but if it's the person I would love to look like it would be Jo Frost. I am never going to be tiny and I think she has a fantastic figure!!!! And for me looking like her is COMPLETELY achieveable
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    I don't really aim to look like any celebrity. My biggest inspirations are my wife and son, as well as all of my MFP friends that do such a great job of working towards their goals and supporting me in mine.
  • I don't really aim to look like any celebrity. My biggest inspirations are my wife and son, as well as all of my MFP friends that do such a great job of working towards their goals and supporting me in mine.
    this. except i dont have a wife! LOL

my boyfriend and two beautiful children keep me going! :-)
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    I don't really aim to look like any celebrity. My biggest inspirations are my wife and son, as well as all of my MFP friends that do such a great job of working towards their goals and supporting me in mine.
    this. except i dont have a wife! LOL

my boyfriend and two beautiful children keep me going! :-)

I agree. I can't really think of any famous person who motivates me to be healthy. I tend to use the "grandpa" test for food, though. My grandpa was very healthy and active, so I try to eat foods that he would eat - like shredded wheat, Irish oatmeal, fresh fruits and veggies, etc...

I'm motivated by my desire to live a long and healthy life. Plus I want to be healthy for when my husband and I decide to have kids. It's important to me to be strong for both my own health and the health of future babies.

Future babies makes me think of space-age babies from the future. I can only hope that my own children come with ray guns and time travel.
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Who is your biggest inspiration? Family / friends / celebrity ?? I want to know who inspires everyone! Personally, Kim Kardashian does it for me. I don't necessarily like her shows or the drama she brings about, but I love her body. She is a woman with CURVES, & she's beautiful!

I love that you said Kim-me too, we held an event and had her host it, I got to spend some time with her and aside from her being late (lol) she was actually just as lovely inside as she is out. Good choice for inspiration!!
This discussion has been closed.