argh!!! put weight on

Options
not a happy bunny this morning. i am aiming to loose about a pound a week, nothing too drastic as i have very little will power and motivation but for the past to weeks i've been recording stuff as best i can (i'm very absent minded so forget to log in sometimes) and have lost just over half a pound each week (need to move my butt a bit more) but this morning i got on the scales and have put on a pound. i'm gutted. i know the weekend wasn't great for me due to the other half cooking and refusing to divulge the ingredients (gee thanks for the support, love you too argh!!!) and my ibs playing up meaning i've skipped breakfast for two mornings (stomach doesn't like breakfast at the best of times) but seriously for the rest of the week i've done well. i know there will be different factors etc that may have effected the results but i really needed to rant and vent some frustration and figured you guys know how i feel.

not feeling very motivated now

Replies

• Belle_Fille
    Options
    it takes dedication. i am logged onto MFP constantly and always recording because i too have a bad memory!

no more excuses...just do it!
    Keep trying and you will do fine! You just need to be careful and make sure you are fully in this- other wise it isnt going to work!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    you are right i do need to keep focused and get my head straight. thats one of the reasons i started using the forum so i could be held accountable by my peers and get the kick up the backside i need (in the niceset possible way of course). i have this site listed as a favourite on the work computer and have the app for my smart phone so i have no excuses apart from ones i create for myself.

i need to do this and i want to do this (but it aint easy)
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    feel free to add me, if you'd like!