hi from england

Options
:smooched:i am finding this very hard, anyone else starting to struggle??? i walk for 2 maybe 3 hours aday doing the school runs , shopping, tidying the house ect..., i even do the wii fit progammes , i keep to my calorie goal but ive only lost 9lbs what am i doing wrong??? HELP any advice?? fi x x

Replies

• T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    HI,

Loads of UK / English people on here.

Welcome
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Wales :flowerforyou:
    How long has it taken you to loose the 9lbs? Do you add in all the exra calories from all your your walking etc? If so it might be better to change your profile to lightly active instead, as this will give you fewer calories and therefore a quicker rate of loss.
  • matron4591
    Options
    Hello There, I see you joined in Jan, so 9lbs my not seem much but it is a loss, if the weight comes off slowly you have more chance of keeping it off. So hang on in there :happy: I do not count my daily chores or work as exercise, I make myself do something over and above daily routine as I feel this is when you start to burn the un wanted fat, and I never 'eat' back what I burn off. I hope this helps. Jennie. ( North Lincs ).
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the north east- 9lbs is good! it's a loss which is a step in the right direction.