Shakes?

SeanCruz
SeanCruz Posts: 3
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
I've been having a hard time reaching my calorie RDI. I am going to get some shake mix. What kind do u suggest for cardio and mild weights. Not trying to build muscle mas, but tone up at this point. I am down 10 but need to eat more... Suggestions?

Replies

• ashlee2407
    ashlee2407 Posts: 65 Member
    Beachbody's Shakeology!! Its super healthy and it actually tastes GOOD!! Its 150 calories alone but is good paired with some organic peanut butter & almond milk for a few more calories
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Allmax allweigh is good tasting and good composition of a little carbs and some protein... I switched to Isoflex - even better tasting, a little more in $$ and less carbs, but great to help with calorie intake witout the fats that you can get from real foods.
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Pro Complex by ON. It tastes good has a ton of protein and minimal calories. Very good post workout drink, even mild enough for a mid workout supplement.
  • boring reply but just eat more. a supplement is a supplement not replacement.

If you really cant get more food down, id go for a casein/whey protein shake mixed with milk.
This discussion has been closed.