30 years old in a month

dodgergirl
dodgergirl Posts: 7 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I'm about to turn 30 on August 2nd and want to jumpstart my weightloss to start my 30's with a bang. I have been heavy all of my life. At my heaviest I was 220. I lost weight and was 150 at my lightest. Right now I'm 170. :'( I would love to reach 140 by the end of the year. I can use all the support and advice I can get. If you have any tips, please let me know. Thanks and wish me luck.

Replies

• dodgergirl
    dodgergirl Posts: 7 Member
    Hello everyone. I'm about to turn 30 on August 2nd and want to jumpstart my weightloss to start my 30's with a bang. I have been heavy all of my life. At my heaviest I was 220. I lost weight and was 150 at my lightest. Right now I'm 170. :'( I would love to reach 140 by the end of the year. I can use all the support and advice I can get. If you have any tips, please let me know. Thanks and wish me luck.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    You will do fine!!
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
    Trying to outrun the decade 10..... I think that is a great incentive. Good Luck.
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome :wink:

How lucky you are to find this site and have the chance to change your life at such a young age. :flowerforyou:

My suggestion is to weigh and/or measure all your food, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway: The other is log it BEFORE you eat it, this can really help you to make wise choices :smile:

Wishing you the best :drinker:
    24167.png
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome Dodgegirl:flowerforyou: What I wouldn't give to be 30 again and know what I know now.:happy: WE are fellow Leo's, my birthday is August 6.........your going to like this site and all the wonderful people on here. Good way to start the 30's . Gee.........you reminded me that in a month I will be 59::frown:
This discussion has been closed.