NSV - Need some extra motivation!!

Options
Rappla88
Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
Hey everyone! So I have been having a hard time staying on track for the past couple weeks and I decided to think about some NSV that I've had in the past two weeks to keep me on track and motivated!! SO far this week, it's working!!! Just wanted to share to help keep my head right!!!

NSV #1 - I went from falling flat on my face trying to do 1 armed pushups to doing 6 of them (on my knees). This has all happened in the past two weeks!!

NSV # 2 - I fit into my skinny 10 jeans that I've been trying on for a month!! And they fit comfortably!!!!! :bigsmile:
Now I have to find another pair of jeans to start trying on until they fit!!!

What NSV have you had recently????

Replies

• k8tj
    k8tj Posts: 5
    Options
    sorry what does NSV stand for?
    good effort on the pushups and jeans : )
  • Rappla88
    Options
    non-scale victory!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Don't smash your face!!! LOL. Great NSV R. My most recent non scale victory was running that 5K this weekend and completing our 3rd round of the X. Keep up with breaking down those walls. Sometimes the NSV is more important than what that scale reads!!! Always wishing you well.
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My NSV is in my strength training. A month ago I couldn't use 30lbs on the shoulder press (over-heard arm press) and yesterday I did 2 sets of 12 with 50 lbs!!
  • Rappla88
    Options
    Don't smash your face!!! LOL. Great NSV R. My most recent non scale victory was running that 5K this weekend and completing our 3rd round of the X. Keep up with breaking down those walls. Sometimes the NSV is more important than what that scale reads!!! Always wishing you well.

That is such a great NSV!! Your right sometimes NSV is more important than what the scale reads!!! BTW... you have inspiried me yet again.... If the weather gets a little nicer here soon I'm hoping to sign up for my first 5K which is on May 22nd. Hopefully the weather will cooperate! I really don't think beginning training of running on ice is a good way to start... and i don't have access to a treadmill... we'll see!! At least before my trip in June it is my goal to do one!!!
  • Rappla88
    Options
    My NSV is in my strength training. A month ago I couldn't use 30lbs on the shoulder press (over-heard arm press) and yesterday I did 2 sets of 12 with 50 lbs!!

WTG!!! That is a great NSV!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!