almost there first time posting pics

Options
I have always gotten such motivation when looking at everyones before and after pics. I didn't realize that I too am almost a success story until I saw this picture. Yesterday I was looking through old pics on my computer and was completely shocked by this old picture I found of myself. So much so I decided to take this cell phone pic of myself in my PJ's yesterday!! I do feel really silly posting the pics but if it means helping one person stay on track it is so worth it!! I was around 228 in the photo on the left (my starting weight on MFP was 199) so I did lose 30 pounds over a 2 year span prior to joining. YTD MFP loss is 63 pounds since joining the end of April 2010. I have not reached my goal but I am 8 pounds away!

For anyone who just joined and is still struggling to lose their first 10 pounds, I just want to say, You can do it!!! Don't give up and just be patient. Try making short term goals and when you achieve them set new ones.. Before you know it you will be half way there!

:happy:

Life_files-1.jpg

Replies

• erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

I think your after photo gets cut off when you try to post it -
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see the photobucket picture, but I can tell a huge difference from your profile pictures. Way to go!!!! You did an awesome job, and look stunning. Can't wait to be where you are at!
  • juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    Wow awesome I copied and pasted the link! I cant wait to have some after pics!
  • Floricienta
    Options
    WOW! such a big difference!!! congratulations on your wight loss and keep up the good work girl!!!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    lookin good!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow....WoW. Congratulations.
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to fix it, uggh- i stink with kind of stuff lol
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow. you look absolutely amazing! how tall are you? and how long did it take you?
  • Hookerrn
    Options
    You did a wonderful job and it shows in your smile! Thanks for posting, it helps many of us stay motivated!!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    AMAZING difference! You look great and have done a fantastic job!
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Way to go....fantastic job :)
  • millyliza
    millyliza Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Amazing job!!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What a shame it cut off your after pic! But, thanks for sharing you can still see from your profile pic how wonderful you look!!!! Congratulations!!!! You should feel very proud of yourself!!!!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    Options
    I couldn't see the photobucket picture, but I can tell a huge difference from your profile pictures. Way to go!!!! You did an awesome job, and look stunning. Can't wait to be where you are at!

I fixed it srry!
  • MelanieP_TX
    Options
    What a shame it cut off your after pic! But, thanks for sharing you can still see from your profile pic how wonderful you look!!!! Congratulations!!!! You should feel very proud of yourself!!!!!

I fixed it!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    Options
    wow. you look absolutely amazing! how tall are you? and how long did it take you?

I am def 5'3 barely 5'4
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    way to go! and thank you for both the motivating pictures and words!
  • MelanieP_TX
    Options

I am def 5'3 barely 5'4

and Thank You btw!!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    um woow!! congrats, you look like a compeltely different person!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!