Woooooooo!

Options
LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
Okay, so this may not be a HUGE accomplishment, but my BMI is officially under 40!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's 39.8! I started at 44.0, and now it's 39.8! All this in 2 1/2 months!!! Yes, it's still in the obesity spectrum, but slowly but surely, it's coming out of it. I can't wait until I'm just overweight!!!

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this may not be a HUGE accomplishment, but my BMI is officially under 40!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's 39.8! I started at 44.0, and now it's 39.8! All this in 2 1/2 months!!! Yes, it's still in the obesity spectrum, but slowly but surely, it's coming out of it. I can't wait until I'm just overweight!!!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You should be extremely proud of yourself. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!! It's fun to see it falling mine was 42.1 and now 33.4, here's to us :drinker:
    24167.png
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Isn't it funny when we're happy to be overweight? :laugh: When I first started MFP I was considered obese. I was so excited when I got down to the overweight category. Keep up the good work, you'll get there. :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!! HOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Keep up the fantabulous work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!