"How can this be possible?...10 pound gain?

auntkaren
auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Just two days ago the scale said 220.......this morning it was back up to 230. I have been eating my 1200 calories and some less. I know I have been under a lot of stress lately, that wouldn't cause that to happen would it? I haven't been exercising, but still I am always a little under the 1200 calories, 10 pounds in two days? How? :cry: :brokenheart:

Replies

• auntkaren
    Just two days ago the scale said 220.......this morning it was back up to 230. I have been eating my 1200 calories and some less. I know I have been under a lot of stress lately, that wouldn't cause that to happen would it? I haven't been exercising, but still I am always a little under the 1200 calories, 10 pounds in two days? How? :cry: :brokenheart:
  • Oh sweetheart dont freak out. It's most likely water weight and things will get back to normal in a day or two :heart:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hi

First off, and I've learned the hard lesson..if you are eating well and working out..really really try to stick to weighing yourself max 1x per week
    With that being said, I think it's impossible to gain that much in 2 days..
    I would continue doing well (like you are) and hold off from the scale for at least a week...I know it's hard!!!

((HUGS))
    Kim
  • 31proverbs
    31proverbs Posts: 10
    Is it that time of the month for you? I gain about 3 to 4 pound.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    your scale could probably need a battery-- mine flip flops on me it said one time the i was 130 (yeah right) my husband teased me like wow babe you lost so much weight- I put a new battery in and it said the correct weight
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    :huh: Maybe you ate salty and holding water? Maybe you ate a rock? I donno...but friggin stick to it girlie! Keep up your smiles and water! WORK IT OUT GIRL!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • auntkaren
    Is it that time of the month for you? I gain about 3 to 4 pound.
    No sweetie those days are way behind be. :happy:
  • auntkaren
    :huh: Maybe you ate salty and holding water? Maybe you ate a rock? I donno...but friggin stick to it girlie! Keep up your smiles and water! WORK IT OUT GIRL!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    " That's IT>> I swollowed a rock and now I just have to wait for it to pass. :huh: They don't digest do they?:noway: ouch!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    " That's IT>> I swollowed a rock and now I just have to wait for it to pass. :huh: They don't digest do they?:noway: ouch!

:huh: I donno...I didn't see that on the "How to eat a Rock" post??? NO clue... Lemme know how that goes. Next week should be better. :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.