FIRST weigh in and....

Options
I am down 2lbs. I was a little disappointed but then realized, that it's a start and at least it was a loss NOT a gain! So...yay me!

On another note, my scale is kind of ancient so I am going to purchase a new one soon!

Replies

• AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    YAAAY, way to go!
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    be sure to update your weight loss ticker too;...that is very motivating! :)
  • paleonyx
    paleonyx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! 2lbs is a perfect rate to lose in one week. ANY loss is far better than a gain!
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Yay for you! 2 pounds is an excellent loss! Way to Go, and keep up the good work!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    If your going to get a scale make sure you do it soon and stick to that one. All scales are different so if your basing your first weigh in on one scale and then do your next weigh in on another scale the difference may be more than you thought so try to stick to one scale the whole time if you can help it that way your not seeing major fluctuations between your weight.

Great job on the loss, keep it up!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job! Has it been just a week? If it is, 2 pounds is right on schedule! Keep up the great work!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Good job! A loss is a loss! :heart: PS: I'm in Stockbridge!! :tongue:
  • anorton45
    Options
    Just remember slow and steady wins the race... it's far healthier to lose 1-2 pounds a week than it is to lose alot more. You're more likely to keep the weight off long term if it's lost in a healthy manner. And 2 pounds is a good start, so give yourself a pat on the back!!! Good job!
  • owlwomyn
    owlwomyn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo...YAY you is right! This works..stick with it ...:flowerforyou:
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hey 2lbs is a GREAT start!! Keep that up and it will really add up :smile:
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    A 2 pound loss is amazing. People need to get it out of their heads that they need to lose loads quickly. I just came out of a 2 month phase whereby I lost a pathetic 2 pounds!
    It's not going to happen overnight - it takes time and effort.
    You have no need to be disappointed, you should be proud that you passed the hard part - making a start.
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I LOVE MFP!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!