Trying this Again the Right way

Options
Hello all. :) Am trying to lose about 10lbs (Which I know isn't a lot) but I need a sort of support system to do so. The last time I lost weight I went to extremes...I became a compulsive exerciser and begin to restrict my food consumption. Once I begin losing with that method I had a hard time stopping. I can't workout as hard as I used to because of some medical issues (not pertaining to my previous excessive workout regime) so I hope that allows me to never get to that state again.

But anyways, enough deppressing talk. :) My main choices for working out are hoop dancing/fire dancing and walking. Hopefully all goes well and I can lose the weight easily. :)

Replies

• 3kidsin3years
    3kidsin3years Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, fire dancing? That sounds interesting! I'm with you though, on not trying to lose much, just the last 10 pounds, give or take a few. Feel free to add me if you like and wishing you great luck on your journey!!
  • choward183
    choward183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I can relate to your topic, because it seems that most of my adult life I have been on a diet. I had some medical issues, and I need to lose at least 70 pounds. This time I am not going to look at the 70 pounds, but one pound a week. It is so discouraging looking at the 70, and not reaching it within 2 weeks (lol).
    Seriously, I need to take baby steps to adapt to my new lifestyle of healthy eating.