New Beginning

Options
Hi. I started yesterday. It's time for me to to get back to living a healthy lifestyle. I hope to find the tools and support here that I need to accomplish my goal. If anyone has any advice on how to stay motivated, I would love to hear from you. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shariann3
    Options
    I struggle with my motivation too; I think this website is great for tracking and "seeing" how I'm doing throughout the day. Many times I will exercise just so I can eat a bit more, lol. Still though, having a hard time sticking to calorie goals for more than a few days in a row. I was looking at some pictures from a few years back and really miss being 12 lbs thinner, I looked and felt good! That was motivating, to see that. Good luck to you and good luck to me!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started yesterday. It's time for me to to get back to living a healthy lifestyle. I hope to find the tools and support here that I need to accomplish my goal. If anyone has any advice on how to stay motivated, I would love to hear from you. :flowerforyou:

Welcome. You are in the right place. Everyone here is pretty friendly and helpful. I'm embarking on new joutney today. Please feel free to join me if you like. My goal is to eat a lower carb/higher protein diet until I reach my goal weight. This journey seems daunting since I am a carboholic.