20 Calorie ummm good drink

icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
My kids and I walked to Starbucks in the rain this morning for a hot coco. I love lattes, but 300 cal is a waste in a drink. I rather put it into a great meal. I had a 20 calorie drink-a tall coffee with a tad bit of nf milk and sugar free gingerbread syrup. (Maybe a tsp. or so of nf milk) I also added a sweet n low. It is really good. 20 cal, non fat, and sugarfree. It was just as good as a gingerbread latte. Less the guilt.
They offer a few sugar free syrups, and the cost is alot less than a latte.
Give it a try. The calories are no different for a grande. It depends on if you us half and half or non fat milk.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    My kids and I walked to Starbucks in the rain this morning for a hot coco. I love lattes, but 300 cal is a waste in a drink. I rather put it into a great meal. I had a 20 calorie drink-a tall coffee with a tad bit of nf milk and sugar free gingerbread syrup. (Maybe a tsp. or so of nf milk) I also added a sweet n low. It is really good. 20 cal, non fat, and sugarfree. It was just as good as a gingerbread latte. Less the guilt.
    They offer a few sugar free syrups, and the cost is alot less than a latte.
    Give it a try. The calories are no different for a grande. It depends on if you us half and half or non fat milk.
  • I'm definitely going to give that a try. Except substitute the nonfat milk for soymilk. :smile: Thanks
This discussion has been closed.