Keurig B60

Options
Does anyone have a Keurig B60????
I just want to know if it brews iced drinks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
Nothing that I can find online says yes or no.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kristyyoung
    kristyyoung Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have one. Yes, it does! I purchased iced tea k-cups and tried it. It is ok...tastes more like instant tea. But, that is just the brand I bought. Others may be better!
  • nkster781
    nkster781 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    All of them can. Just brew your coffee or tea into a glass full of ice. Also helps to brew it more concentrated since you are doing over ice. I make ice coffee this way all summer long:0)
  • stephy6
    stephy6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the Keurig B60 and I know that on the machine you cannot choose to do an iced beverage. It does say in the instruction booklet and on the box that you can do iced drinks but what they mean by that is you can out a cup under the spout with ice in it. The liquid will still come out hot but will cool down with the ice in your glass. I hope this makes sense? I think the one step above this version can do iced beverages.
  • sharper43
    Options
    There isn't an "iced drink" button to push. But there are iced drink K-cups that you buy that are more concentrated in flavor. I have iced coffee K-cups. I just fill a glass with ice, and brew the K-cup like a normal brew. The concentrated coffee melts some of the ice, watering it down to become a perfect mix. I love my Keurig!

Look for KCups that have that blue logo on them like this one:
    http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/Content/ProdImages/10-K-Cup-Nantucket-Blend-Iced-lg.jpg