Margheritta Pizza about 200 Calories new favorite

Options
I was watching food network one day and they were making pizza and it was killing me and I was thinking why do I torture myself by watching this channel. The Margheritta pizza looked so good this has always been one of my favorites, so I set off for the kitchen to see what I had to cure the craving. What I came up with is now I favorite, I want it all the time.

Tortilla 100 calories
1 Slice provolone the one I use is 70 calories
olive oil
minced garlic
basil fresh would be best but I have been using dry since its not in season and it is still sooooo good
3 sweet cherry tomatos sliced

I but the oven on 425 brush the tortilla with less then a tsp just a couple drips of olive oil and the garlic, then i break my provolone up in small pieces and put it on the tortilla. The whole thing will not be covered in cheese you will have spots of cheese. Then I slice the tomoto and put it on top then I sprinkle with a lot of basil, or 5 leaves of fresh basil.

I promise you it is so good. If you are making a lot in a little prep bowl mix olive oil, garlic, and basil and brush tortillas with it.

I eat this with cucumbers with little bit of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, and basil.

Replies

• jessicalefebvre
    jessicalefebvre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The lean cuisine Margherita pizza is my absolute favorite and is 300 calories...definitely going to try this thank you for the idea
  • eileen7316
    eileen7316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! You just made my stomach growl!